Sunday, March 29, 2015

Palm Sunday

Good morning!


Today is Palm Sunday.  I've got to be at church at 7:45, to prepare my part in this morning's worship services.  This morning's verse for your meditation is Revelation 1:5-6.

and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth To Him who loves us and released us from our sins by His blood-- and He has made us to be a kingdom, priests to His God and Father--to Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen

Lord Jesus, I give you all the glory today.  Thank you for the truths revealed in this verse.  That you would faithfully live your human life as a witness to the Truth, revealing to us God the Father, that You are "the firstborn of the dead...we honor You and praise You for your finished work for us, as we worship today.  Thank you for Your blood, which can make the worst sinner righteous.  I am humbled to be a priestess in Your kingdom, both now and forever.  My eyes will one day see You, face to face.  Prepare me to serve You in greater ways.  Teach me to love You more.  To You be all honor and glory and praise, Holy Lamb of God.  Jesus, Your Name is above every Name!  It is in that wonderful name that I offer this morning prayer.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment