Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Yeshua in the Tanakh II - VII

Hello, dear readers,

I was asked by one of the authors of my source materials for this series to not publish my scripts of the video broadcasts here in the blog.  However, you can go to my YouTube channel and watch the other six videos, about the remaining 19 appearances of Yeshua in the Tanakh.  (There are differences of opinions as to whether there are more of these; but, in my teaching series, I chose to focus only on 26.) I greatly enjoyed teaching this series, and I hope you will too.

Today, I began a teaching series on the book of Ephesians.  I'm about to publish my teaching notes from that broadcast in my next post, because this work is not proprietary.

My YouTube channel is @genahood 2818.  And, you can find all of the Mishkan Katan teaching videos under the playlist called "Mishkan Katan", which is the name of my Wednesday morning weekly broadcast, live, on LAMBNetwork.TV

I'm coming up on my one-year anniversary of teaching live, online, at LAMB, and I give my Father Yahweh all the glory for the great things He has done.

Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment